Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Ok, it's been over a month since I posted anything. I'm still alive! I just need Thayne to help me because my computer virus system won't let me download my pictures. He has been so busy getting into school but he loves it and will finish up his first class tomorrow night. Then we will be on to 4 nights a week at school for the next 4 weeks. Hope we survive! I am so glad that canning is over for another year. It's nice to see all the fruit on the shelves downstairs. The kids are really enjoying school...especially Simon. He gets pretty bored in the afternoons when everyone is either napping or still at school. We try to play games or read but sometimes we just need quiet time. It has been really cold; it snowed a little bit yesterday. I hope we get one more warm up before it gets super cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't buh-lieve you got snow! Yes, that is jealousy in my voice! I am actually looking forward to snowy weather. Probably because I don't have to go anywhere most days! :) I canned my last batch of tomatoes and didn't get as many as I had hoped. They didn't ripen fast enough and now it is too cold! Hey, you too can paint with pudding! I bet your kids would LOVE it. :) Tell Thayne good job with school and to eat snacks (like candy) during class. It helps you focus better..... :)
Post a Comment