Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy 12th Birthday!

Collin has wanted to try "I Fly" for a couple of years now so when we got a coupon in the Cherry Days parade, this was the perfect opportunity. He was a little nervous but very brave and excited. We all went to the training with him and then had fun watching him learn. It was harder to learn than I thought. The trainer was really good with him. He had the best time!


Yep...that's him high in the air.

He wanted a hamster last year for his birthday so we gave him a fish to practice taking care of an animal. He did really well, so this year....he got a hamster. He was really surprised!

He made his own two layer chocolate cake. It only got dropped on the floor once during the frosting. Pretty good!


5 comments:

Megan said...

Dear Collin:
It was so fun seeing you on your birthday yesterday! You looked great skydiving! Congrats on the new hamster! You cake looked delicious! YJM! You are wonderful!

Love,
Sasha, Seth, Addie and Audrey

Karly said...

Happy Birthday Collin!
Karson wants to do iFly too . . .

Tammy Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Collin! The I Fly looks so fun! The cake turned out pretty good. It is awsome that he made it himself. He is such a nice young man.

The Faucheux's said...

I can't believe he is already 12. I remember when you announced that you were pregnant!
I think all you Francom girls look alike!
And Quinn looks like such a tough guy.
All your kids are beautiful!

Angie said...

I seriously can't believe you have a 12 year old! We're getting old, cuz!