Thursday, October 7, 2010

Corn

After Quinn finished eating dinner, he slid over to the bowl of corn and started scooping big spoonfuls into his mouth. I could either make him stop or laugh and take his picture!

5 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

Yummmm! Corn is my favorite veggie.

Megan said...

Love it! Addie does this kind of stuff all the time! :)

Brenda said...

I think you made the best choice. This looks like something that my K.D. would do. lol

Angie said...

That is so funny! You'll laugh at that one for years to come!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see my children are not the only ones who do things like that! Thanks for your message, I am glad you think my kids are cute, a mother doesn't always see that! hehe It's funny, I got the book yesterday and thought the same thing, wondering about everyone and where they are at and what they are up to. Your blog is sure cute!!!