I think its funny that I never changed my summer pictures on the sides of my blog. It's like winter never came! I am getting excited to start growing things in the yard again. Collin planted our peas and radishes two weeks ago and I have bought several packets of seeds. Thayne needs to help me install the drip watering system in our garden and then we can plant more stuff. It worked really well last year. So far I have bought beans, soybeans, giant sunflowers and zinnia seeds. Oh, and popcorn is popping on my apricot tree :) Love this time of year when everything comes alive again.
1 comment:
I'm with you: winter never happened. Bring on spring and summer! Will you sprout your seeds inside first or just plant them outside? I hope to have a decent garden this year!! We planted carrots, radishes, peas and some lettuce so far. :) Go, gardens, go!! Love ya!
Post a Comment