Quinn fell off the monkey bars at the neighbor's house today. I was standing right there watching him too! He cried really hard and so I took him right to the doctor's office. They aren't sure yet if it's broken but he will see the orthopedic surgeon next week. This is our first broken bone and we have a 13 yr. old, so we feel pretty good about that.
Here is one more picture of Collin's play. I didn't get a chance to take many pictures.
We always enjoy coloring Easter eggs.
Easter Sunday evening I gave the kids each a styrofoam airplane and let them color them with markers. Then we went to the park to fly them. All was going well until Collin and Hannah collided running down the hill. There were lots of grass stains and tears and a burn scab torn off Hannah's arm. So the fun outing ended up not being so fun. Maybe next time...
1 comment:
Poor Quinn. Reminds me of Ava last summer. Cute kiddos and those airplaines look fun, well not with the added tears (that always happens with my kids).
Post a Comment