Friday, June 1, 2012

May 2012

I took the two boys to the Treehouse Museum on a Friday evening.  Thayne was doing homework and the two other kids were busy doing other things.  I had fun just watching them run around and enjoy everything there.  I think they had the most fun dressing up like cowboys and riding the horses (stationary that is).

 Hannah finished up a whole year of dance class.  She enjoyed ballet the most.  This was taken after her dance recital.  She is now done with dance for awhile and is starting piano lessons.  I have taught her for several years and now she is moving on to a real teacher.
 Quinn's preschool graduation.  The picture is dark...he is the one with the red tie.  It sure was a big affair for preschool!  An hour long program with about 50 kids standing there and singing for most of it.  Cute though!

1 comment:

Tammy Anderson said...

It looks like you had a fun month! Those are cute pictures.