Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July Fun

We took a Logan trip one day last week.  We enjoyed Willow Park and Pepperidge Farm factory.  We also visited the Fat Boy factory and Gossners Cheese Factory.  It was a great trip and the weather was wonderful.



Thayne and his brother Eli!

We got some free Cherry Days T-shirts from Weber State Credit Union and wore them all day on the 4th.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

That sounds like a fun trip! I can't believe how tall Hannah is. You have such a fun family!

Unknown said...

What a fun idea to visit all of those factories! We have only been to some of them but I would love to go to all of them someday!

Megan said...

Fat Boy Factory????? I am SO going there! You guys do the coolest things!

Tammy Anderson said...

I agree with Megan. You do the coolest things! I'll put them on my to do list... Fun times!